Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.161 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,591 zł (€1,584) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)