Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,096 zł (¥180,616) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)