Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03148 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,341 zł (¥169,639) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)