Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03358 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,395 zł (₨ 130,886) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)