Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.387 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,233 zł (€737) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)