Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02798 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,088 zł (₨146,106) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)