Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,023 zł (元14,708) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)