Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,519 zł (元13,187) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (about 1 hour ago)