Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 zł (元11,650) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)