Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,472 zł (元13,775) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)