Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00098 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,627 zł (4,727,038 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bila Tserkva costs 60₴ (38 minutes ago)