Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43409 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,938 zł (25,197 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)