Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41885 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,410 zł (24,853 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)