Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41421 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,108 zł (24,402 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)