Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41810 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,890 zł (28,439 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)