Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44846 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,156 zł (27,105 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (39 minutes ago)