Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,339 zł (€1,034) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (41 minutes ago)