Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,434 zł (€1,992) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)