Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16686 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,373 zł (38,193 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)