Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16766 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,430 zł (38,351 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)