Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16720 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,528 zł (33,059 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)