Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16591 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,283 zł (19,788 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)