Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16373 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,321 zł (38,605 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)