Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,092 zł (₨84,394) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)