Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,135 zł (₨113,451) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)