Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05530 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,648 zł (₨102,134) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)