Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,920 zł (2,069,498 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)