Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,126 zł (988,695 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)