Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,949 zł (2,111,232 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)