Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,376 zł (7,337TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)