Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,272 zł (5,125TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)