Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,066 zł (5,129TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)