Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05899 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,615 zł (78,241 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)