Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,046 zł (﷼ 26,475,226) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)