Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,375 zł (﷼ 39,723,266) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)