Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,542 zł (﷼ 20,887,478) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)