Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01095 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,325 zł (303,600 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)