Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,314 zł (316,597 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)