Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,062 zł (234,325 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (44 minutes ago)