Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,086 zł (301,302 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)