Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02970 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,651 zł (₨122,942) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)