Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03413 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,994 zł (₨117,008) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)