Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03927 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,786 zł (₨70,950) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)