Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03937 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,773 zł (₨70,419) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)