Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,093 zł (932,308 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)