Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,700 zł (1,173,858 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)