Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,724 zł (1,028,489 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)