Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,208 zł (974,836 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)