Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01358 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,924 zł (289,003 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)