Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01328 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,122 zł (385,603 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)