Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13239 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,395 zł (25,647 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)