Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11839 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,357 zł (53,694 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)