Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12274 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,569 zł (45,374 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)