Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13211 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,220 zł (31,946 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)