Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12226 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,920 zł (64,777 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)