Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12359 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,823 zł (39,022 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (43 minutes ago)