Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12318 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,307 zł (26,847 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 35TL (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)