Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12038 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,132 zł (42,633 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)