Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12229 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,813 zł (55,710 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)