Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,105 zł (490,187 ₦) in Kano.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)