Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02158 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,858 zł (225,142 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)