Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03448 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,379 zł (¥301,012) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)