Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,365 zł (¥273,694) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)