Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03147 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,677 zł (¥243,944) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)