Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,911 zł (RM6,891) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)