Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,399 zł (RM6,996) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (40 minutes ago)