Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,135 zł (RM4,655) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)