Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,214 zł (RM4,569) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)