Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,816 zł (RM6,481) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)