Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,112 zł (RM6,590) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (38 minutes ago)