Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,487 zł (5,978,428 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)