Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,102 zł (6,000,903 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)