Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00094 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,023 zł (6,420,589 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)