Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,187 zł (5,610,254 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (28 minutes ago)