Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,927 zł (5,903,103 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)