Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,158 zł (2,774,914 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)