Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14864 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,878 zł (19,363₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)