Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05547 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,559 zł (₨64,148) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)