Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05703 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,563 zł (руб 80,013) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)