Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02326 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,284 zł (270,136 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)