Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02830 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,161 zł (147,028 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 2 hours ago)