Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,049 zł (€1,874) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)