Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,469 zł (€1,526) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)