Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05019 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,614 zł (₨71,996) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)