Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.489 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,605 zł (2,422 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)