Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,084 zł (7,178TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)