Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,562 zł (3,284TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)