Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,654 zł (4,550TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (41 minutes ago)