Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,025 zł (6,450TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (41 minutes ago)