Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03450 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,380 zł (¥184,920) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)