Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03386 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,457 zł (¥161,182) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)