Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03331 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,610 zł (¥108,362) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)