Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01037 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,593 zł (539,325 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)