Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01056 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,498 zł (425,943 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (29 minutes ago)