Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,052 zł (404,080 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)