Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,208 zł ($1,437) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (22 minutes ago)