Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,500 zł ($1,498) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)