Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,112 zł ($1,368) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)