Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42495 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,178 zł (7,478 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)