Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35753 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,165 zł (14,447 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)