Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31293 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,404 zł (23,661 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)