Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40174 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,506 zł (6,238 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)