Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41729 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,157 zł (7,565 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)