Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40931 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,757 zł (14,065 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)