Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04864 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,566 zł (114,444 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)