Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05272 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,261 zł (99,790 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)