Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,387 zł (101,721 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)