Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06037 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,518 zł (58,281 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)