Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,790 zł (€2,290) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)