Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,792 zł (€2,555) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (39 minutes ago)