Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,215 zł (R$ 6,144) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)