Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,120 zł (R$ 3,215) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)