Cost of living comparison between Juiz de Fora, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.222 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,644 zł (R$ 3,800) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (32 minutes ago)