Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,722 zł (﷼ 7,811) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)