Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,371 zł (﷼ 7,401) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)