Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 139% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,981 zł (﷼ 5,438) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)