Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,893 zł (﷼ 7,798) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)