Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.975 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,862 zł (﷼ 8,064) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)