Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,845 zł (﷼ 7,578) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)