Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06261 PLN / SSP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 56% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,384 zł (22,102 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)