Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02478 PLN / SSP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,101 zł (246,199 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (33 minutes ago)