Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02816 PLN / SSP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,077 zł (215,804 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)