Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04563 PLN / SSP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,412 zł (30,940 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)