Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07465 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,816 zł (RD$ 91,301) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)