Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08920 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,932 zł (RD$ 32,873) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)