Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08450 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,318 zł (RD$ 51,104) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)