Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01038 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,543 zł (437,723 ₦) in Jos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)