Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,663 zł (212,122 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)