Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01011 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,650 zł (360,902 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)