Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45751 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,889 zł (15,057 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)