Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44970 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,685 zł (14,865 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)