Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45927 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,743 zł (14,682 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)