Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,126 zł (RM3,611) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)