Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,929 zł (RM6,373) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)