Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.951 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,179 zł (RM4,392) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)